Friday

Fall Cleanup New and Improved

OK so for many years I have been a fan of more horse power, power blowers and gas powered everything to help in my fall cleanups. After blowing all the leaves and debris from the garden, I would then pick it all up and then shred it before putting on top the compost pile. I am a big promoter of Organic Gardening and Composting it critical to maintaining a healthy garden.

OK So back to my point... this year I was introduced to a product from BLACK and DECKER. It is their vacuum shredder. It is electric and is a power house of a tool. With this powerful little sucker there is no need to rake out the garden beds and from under the shrubs, all you do is suck up all the leaves and debris and it shreds and bags it all. Just dump it into the compost and you are done!

The time savings was great did my whole garden in just a couple of hours instead of more than a day as in the past. Love this tool and it cost only $79. A bargain and big time saver.



High Performance Blower Vac Leaf Hog
Model: BV4000

No comments: